Welcome to the Office of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost at the University of Arizona.
The Provost is the chief academic officer responsible for academic affairs and for budgeting. This role includes the oversight of all academic programs and ensuring excellence and delivering the University's missions of education, discovery and innovation as well as the UA land-grant mission of service to the State of Arizona. Please contact us if we can assist you in learning more about the University of Arizona.
RESPONSIBILITY CENTERED MANAGEMENT (RCM)
The University of Arizona is currently reviewing how tuition dollars flow through the financial system in support of the University's strategic plans.
NCA ACCREDITATION 2010
The 2010 North Central Association Self-Study Report has been completed.
- UA Project Trains Native American High School Students to Build Aquaponic Systems
- Remarkable Résumé: UA Student Journalist's Career Includes CNN, NYT Phoenix
- Laser 'Lightning Rods' Channel Electricity Through Thin Air
- Transformational Gift to McKnight Brain Institute Launches Matching Campaign
- UA Program Promotes Smart Water Use in Arizona and Beyond
- New System in Arizona Dramatically Improves Cardiac Arrest Survival
- Treating Ebola Patients is 'Difficult Ethical Decision' for Doctors and Nurses, Says UA Global Health Expert
- Can We Really Eradicate Polio?