Welcome to the Office of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost at the University of Arizona.
The Provost is the chief academic officer responsible for academic affairs and for budgeting. This role includes the oversight of all academic programs and ensuring excellence and delivering the University's missions of education, discovery and innovation as well as the UA land-grant mission of service to the State of Arizona. Please contact us if we can assist you in learning more about the University of Arizona.
RESPONSIBILITY CENTERED MANAGEMENT (RCM)
The University of Arizona is currently reviewing how tuition dollars flow through the financial system in support of the University's strategic plans.
NCA ACCREDITATION 2010
The 2010 North Central Association Self-Study Report has been completed.
- UA Undergoes Rebranding, Launches Redesigned Website
- UA Medical Students Show Off Creativity in Video Submitted for 'Memmy' Award
- Naps Help Infants Learn
- UA Professor Diana Liverman Named Guggenheim Fellow
- UA Strengthens Research, Entrepreneurial Activities With Cross-Border Collaborations
- Kimberly Andrews Espy Appointed UA's Senior Vice President for Research
- Marcia McNutt: Clean Energy Among Key Challenges for Geoscience Students
- UA’s Arizona Now Campaign Aims to Raise $1.5 Billion